Yeah!!
Been a long while, or at least it seemed.. since I last had a holiday.
The last trip was a far and long one to Israel.. last June.. Hehehe.. that was good.. I can still remember it now! :)
So off to Genting tmr... with parents and uncle.. and Emily!
hahaha.. she's a last minute decision.. well.. we made some plans long ago..
But as things were not finalised.. and nothing was concrete then... it was shelved...
But.. we just decided!!! Hehehee... :)
So.. we'll be there for 2 days.. and then we'll come back... no disturbance for 2 days.. and I'm just going to take a break...
It has been so stressful recently.. Urgh.. I really do need a small little break before I come back to meet the assigment that needs to be done.. and to study for my exams!!!!!!!!!!! AAAAHhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh........
Relax relax!!! :D
-RacheL- blogged @ 6/15/2005 12:16:00 AM
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home