Praise the Lord! I've finished my assignments! Phew!
Next will be to study for the exams! :/
5 more days and I've got another 7.5 more topics to go! Oh... Its not going to be easy.. Tomorrow is overnight prayer meeting... MMmmmm. Saturday afternoon will be gone too! Coz I'll be sleeping till then! Hahaha...
Mmmm.. today's Youyi's funeral. Didn't go. Coz all of them working leh.. Though I'm not working. But kindda funny if I go alone though... Mmmm...
Have smsed his hp to ask for his niche's address.. No reply as yet... Hopefully someone will tell me.. Otherwise, will have to call his house some time later to ask.. But then again, not so nice to call and ask like that when his mother probably would have calmed down.. Mmmm.. let's just await his reply. Else, gotta really call his house next year. Else, find out from Xiaohuan's poly friend who is Youyi's sister's bf.... Just sent her a sms. A bit dar.. but you zhi zhe shi jing chen. Haha.. If there's a will, there's a way....
Right. Gonna sleep early tonight, coz tomorrow gotta go for sales idea workshop.. then got to come back and rest for tomorrow's CG and Overnight Prayer Meeting... hehe...
-RacheL- blogged @ 6/30/2005 11:02:00 PM
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home