Hallelujah!!!!
I've finished my assignment!!!!!!!!! Praise the Lord!!
For His mercy endures forever!!!!!!!!! :)
No words can express the load off my heart now! Hahahaha....
It has been a stressful 2-3 weeks. Everyday, its assignment, assignment, assignment...
Urgh!!! And now, its done!!! :)
Yeah!!!
For once, I can spend real quality time with God, have a good rest, a good sleep...
hehehe... Sounds very deprived eh? Yah.. its like that when you are in SOT... hahahaah..
Not trying to deter anyone from going though.. Its GOOD! So much to learn... and to apply! Broaden my knowledge and most important of all, I got to understand the heart and will of GOd MUCH MUCH MUCH better!!! This year has indeed been a tremendous year thus far... Time is really moving so fast that in the blink of an eye, I've already been in SOT for 4 months! Phew!
So much to absorb and so much more to come... Exams coming 5th-8th July! Stressed again!! :p
I've grown so much closer to God and its just so wonderful to begin every single day praising and worshipping God.. I've grown to be sensitive to the Holy Spirit as well.. Still learning to listen to His still, small voice.. His presence never fails to bring comfort to me... Praise God! Glory to Jesus! :)
Take a break tomorrow and CG's on tmr. CGL got exams on Sun. So we had some changes.. Hehehe... :)
Looking forward to tomorrow's msg! :)
Love it!!
Thank You, God, for everything! :)
I love You! :D
-RacheL- blogged @ 6/01/2005 09:35:00 PM
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home