Not entirely... I merely went to color my hair.. because Big Day coming.. plus Emerge coming.. hehehe.. both falls on the same day...
So.. I went to pamper myself... $111.70 for color, highlight, treatment and cut at
, and to for manicure and pedicure. Hehe.. Ruiping went with me. Met her earlier and knowing that I'm going for a manicure, she wanted to too!! So we went...
Rather rushed.. I went to color my hair... rushed to get my nails done.. then back to salon for treatment and trimming.. Hahaha... It was a hectic day.. And I'm so tired now... Zzzzzzzzzzz........
One and half hours to Big Day.. Hahah.. so far.. no surprises.. Mmmmm.. I would love to have some though.. hahaha.. But.. nothing yet... sianz... maybe tomorrow.. maybe the SOT mates will give me some.. but still.... I prefer to not have any expectation... but.. it aint easy leh... hahahaha....
I'm always full of expectations... But.. Maybe can consider Ruiping spending time with me rather fulfilling lah.. She accompany me ma.. saying that since tmr is my BD, she accompany me today loh...hahah... how nice of her.. Blessed to have such a long time friend... Knew her since Primary 1!!! Yeah.. and we've been contact all this while.. keke... :D
Nice friend to have. But we need to spend more time together lah... else frienship would become diluted.. hehehe....
Yup... so came back.. rather happy now.. and looking forward to tomorrow's Emerge.. and feeling very tired already.. hahaha.. Mmmmmm.. wonder how and what its gonna be like... Mmmmm... :p
Should sleep early tonite... :)
-RacheL- blogged @ 6/06/2005 10:20:00 PM
1 Comments:
Hey friend!! Thanks! :)
Post a Comment
<< Home