* Today is: *








* RaRa Baby's Wish List *

1. New born clothes for home wear - 2nd hands welcome.. :)

2. Diapers - still figuring out what brand better..

3. Milk Powder & Bottles

4. Capella Stroller S705 Retail:$329 Email babyorders@gmail.com for $275 only.



..................

still figuring out what else I'll need..

* How many visited? *
* Drop me a tag! :) *


* More about Me !! =) *
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

@LiCe_r@cHeL_nEo
Born:07Jun1981
Saved:28Jul1997
Baptism:06Jun1998.
Presents welcomed anytime! :D

City Harvest Church
W204, W352
UM4S5E

Prudential Assurance
Singapore Post Centre

NUS
Bachelor of Science
Statistics

Nanyang JC
Science, CT27

Northland Secondary
1E1, 2E1, 3E1, 4E1

Jiemin Primary
4/6, 5/6, 6/6

Hong Dao Primary
1C, 2CC, 3C

PAP-AMK


* My Networks *
.: Our Journey :.
.: BB :.
.: Beloved 4S5! :.
.: EG!!! :.
.: Huiming :.
.: Natalie :.
.: Joseph Oo :.
.: Feng Ming :.
.: Jingxuan :.
.: Charmaine :.
.: Vanessa :.
.: Soo Eng :.
.: Rachel T :.
.: Juliana :.
.: Jayme :.
.: Sabrina :.
.: Xin Yan:.
.: Yong Quan :.
.: Wanyun :.
.: Judy :.

* My Archives *
May 2004
June 2004
July 2004
August 2004
September 2004
October 2004
November 2004
December 2004
January 2005
February 2005
April 2005
May 2005
June 2005
July 2005
August 2005
September 2005
November 2005
December 2005
January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
July 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009

* Saturday, June 18, 2005 *

Rested and Relaxed.....
Haha.. Yeah..
2 days was real fast.. In the blink of an eye, I've been there.. and back!
Aye... not enough yet though.. hehehe...

Mmm.. an advice to those who wanna go Genting for a breather.. go there for at least 2 days.. then u can take ur time to go through the theme parks and take a good walk around.. We arrived at Hotel Resort at about 330pm. By the time we checked in, it was 530pm! Yesh.. and by the time we unpacked and got ready to go out... it was like 6plus! It was a long long wait at the lobby.. We had to take a queue number.. and we were about 80plus in the queue! That took 2 hours! Next time, I shall get someone to take a number for me 2 hours before I arrive.. Hahaha... Or, I should arrive earlier, get a number.. go somewhere to relak and makan first before I check in.. :/

So, we had dinner, then the adults went to Casino, which was their main purpose, and Emily and me went to walk around and try to find somewhere to 'play'. We first went to First World Plaza to get the tickets for the 930pm show. "Kungfu Mahjong". It is just a very humourous show and its a show very good for laughs.. JUST FOR LAUGHS. Nothing else. But it was real funny.. hahahha...
We almost fell off our seats.. hahahaha... :D

Then we went to play pool! Had 3 games. And its been a long while since I played pool. But it was kindda okay la... hehehe.. Should get on it more often but its so expensive in Singapore! Haha.. It was only RM$3 per game.. and thats about S$1.30! Heh.. So after 3 games, it was about 845pm.. Made our way into the Casino to look for mum and dad and uncle... Dad didnt want to watch.. so he stayed on in the casino, while the 4 of us had a good time at the movies.

Emily and I originally wanted to watch Mr and Mrs Smith at 1145pm, BUT, its 1145AM!! Hahaha.. so, no choice.. we had nothing much to do. After the show, we had some dim sum and fried oyster.. Eee.. not nice one... never eat there.. Its like a Marche-alike kindda eating place. They give you a piece of paper, u go to the food stalls, order and they make some coding on the paper. We pay when we exit.. But the food there is not nice and expensive!!!! Urgh.. :/
Mum and uncle went to find dad after that while Emily and I went back to the hotel room. We bathed and then she went to Coffeebean to check her emails and stuffs, while I watched the show "The Jonathan Wamback Story" on TV... it was such a sad story.. EEEeee... :~(

After the show ended, I went down to find Emily.. we had another go at the Chocolate Swirl Cheesecake, and then we went back to the hotel.. It was about 2am?? We had a little chat and fell asleep.. It was kindda funny as we had 2 queen sized bed side by side, and we were both sleeping in one of the corners.. the rest is left for mum and dad and uncle u see? Dont want them to wake us up in the middle while we are sleeping.. so we occupied just one corner.. haha... :)

They came back at 4.15am.. and I had to open the door for them... the card was somehow stuck.. went back to sleep.. and it was kindda cosy.. 5 persons on 2 beds.. hahaha.. I was sleeping between Emily and Mum.. and then dad and uncle... sigh.. didnt really sleep well.. coz there were lots of 'music' all around me! :/

But anyway, we woke up at 8am.... washed up and then dad woke up.. mum and uncle had made their way to the casino! So, emily and me waited for dad to bathe... and then we made our way to the Casino to look for them...

Had our breakfast at the restaurant at Genting Hotel.. and it was Dim Sum! The food's fresh.. but not much variety.. or maybe we were too late.. :( Nothing much left to choose.. sigh....
After breakfast, they went to the Casino again, while we went to the Theme Park! Hehe... Bought 1 day Indoor Tickets and we had a total of 4 go at the Bumper Car, 1 ride at the Roller Coaster (indoor one).. and then we had outdoor for the Flying Coaster!! It was described as very scary to me.. but it was not that scary after I tried.. hehehe... was quite nervous at first.. but its really okie... its very safe.. and thrilling!! Hahahhahaa... will try it again when I'm there the next time.. and the space shot too!! Had 3 rides at it the last time I went in 2002.. Hehehe..

Then we rushed back to hotel to look for mum... coz we had to check out at 12pm! Hehe.. We reached at 1150am. I thought mum would scold.. but she didnt.. coz she thought it was still early! Hehee.. phew! So, I had a bath.. then we left...
Went for lunch at Pizza... and it was really cheap! Hehehe.. It was good! We left after lunch... Went to take the skytrain while Emily went to the bus terminal to get her bus. She was on a different bus company.. Alisan! It's supposed to be a good company... so you can try that the next time u wanna go Malaysia! Heee.. Never take five stars!!!!!! EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEeeeeeeeeeeeeee.... horrendous! Sigh... spoil the whole trip!

So, we reached the skyway station at 2pm. Had to report back at 245pm. And when we went back, we were told the bus would be late. This company is always like that! We waited till 4pm before the bus finally came.. sigh.. Good thing is that the driver drove fast. We reached Singapore at about 10pm. So it was kindda faster than when we went there.. wasted a few hours! Sigh....

But like I said, if you are there to rest and relax, then it would be good to stay 2 nights there, but if you are there to just visit the casino, one night is more than enough to lose all you have.. thats a no-no place to go.. I went in there many times in the 2 days.. but to find mum and dad.. didnt play anything.. and that's a wise choice! Hehehe.. :)

I'm glad Emily was there with me.. I guess we both had a good time.. but it was really too rushed! Sigh... if only we could be there longer... Heee....

Thanks emmy... for making the sacrifice... but well.. your boss is good.. hahahaa.. :p

Tomorrow's Saturday.. or rather.. today is saturday.. and its Meiling's birthday!!! Yeah.. Happy Birthday Gal!!
She came for cell group last night.. yeah.. few hours ago.. hehe.. and I hope she'll be here more often.. :)

Can sleep in later and gonna see the doctor in the afternoon.. or morning.. if I can wake up in time.. hehehee.. Tada!! :D


-RacheL- blogged @ 6/18/2005 12:15:00 AM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home