At 1130pm, I received a sms.. it reads...
"This is winston wong's bro using his hp to inform you that my bro has passed away. His funeral will be held tmr at the void deck of our blk."
*shocked* *unbelief*
I called back the number and his cousin spoke to me.
I was asked to inform the primary school mates.
I guess I was first in his hp list. "Alice" He asked if I'm his primary school mate.
I guess he made some encoding in my name...
Winston aka Youyi is my primary school classmate.
He's a good looking guy with a kind heart. He's a very nice guy.
Why?
He made a wrong turn at Changi and while he was about to U-turn, a Mecedes cab came along and knocked into him. Exact details I'm not too sure.
Heard from Xuehui it appeared in the newspaper - Wan Bao.
The accident took place yesterday. He passed away today. His mother is depressed and can't accept the fact. Neither can I.
Pictures of the photographs we took in May 2003 flashed across my memory many times.
That was our so called last gathering I think. We didnt really have any since then.
Everyone was busy. I remember talking to him about insurance. He said he had some.
I hope he does. And I hope it does help to cover some expenses and some for his parents.
I still can't believe it. A close friend... gone just like that. I wonder if he ever confessed the sinner's prayer. I wonder if he's saved. Life's real short.
:~(
I'll remember him forever. He's a dear friend....
He used to sit together in a 'group' with Tingting, Jonathan and me.....
We used to play together and he's one of the closer primary school mate I have.
Good bye Youyi......... :~(
-RacheL- blogged @ 6/28/2005 12:34:00 AM
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home