Yeah!!
The meeting was good today! Bro Kelly was the one sharing. And I think he did a good job for someone doing it for the first time!! Kudos to him!! *clap clap clap*
Poor him didn't sleep though. He only had 1hr 45 min of sleep the whole of yesterday. Coz he was practising throughout!!! Heee.. :)
Good work and effort bro. You'll be better in time to come! :)
It was good.... And I think we were very supportive of him too.. hehehe...
Though some little mistakes here & there... but who doesnt make mistakes! Hahah..
Looking forward to next Meeting.. which will probably be some time from now.. hehe..
Coz next week is Mike Connell.. MMmm.. dunno got CG or not.. and then CHC's anniversary is coming too.. Mmmm... :)
Exciting exciting... Good to see Meiling getting integrated too.. We're all doing more for CG! Yeah! :)
So happy...
Feels kindda weird though.. that I'm at home on a Friday night last night! hahah.. I haven't been having any Fridays to myself in a long while... almost 2 and half years!! And from now on, I'll be so free on Fridays! Hahah.. And Saturday will be burnt.. Think its good to fix some appts on saturdays too.. time to get started again... Plus Arise & Build.. Mmmm.. things are not going to be that relaxed anymore! :)
And I haven't been getting a single sms from Bro Jon the whole week! That's even more weird.. hahahaha.... Well.... Gotta get used to it I guess.. hehehe... Mmmm.. Happy happy.... Things are all starting out well....
"A new beginning I'm giving to you..and don't despise the new beginning" says the Lord... Wow! This is so cool... :D
During the zone meeting, He said, " New Wine & New blood.. " wow.. thats also cool!!! :)
Hehehehe.. I'm so excited looking to the life ahead!! :)
Praise the Lord for He is good and His mercy endures forever!! :D
-RacheL- blogged @ 7/23/2005 08:58:00 PM
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home