Yesh... I hate to use the word "hate".. but I really hate to be accused...
And I really detest it...
Well.. been lashed at for something that I didnt entirely do.
Or rather, been misunderstooded for...
Sigh.. does it mean when things doesnt happen the way someone wants to, then its the fault of others?
Why is pride always the culprit?
To cause people to react... whether in a positive or negative manner.
I hope things does get better in time to come.. it'd better be...
And I trust that it will...
I wont walk in the valleys forever...
Like what Pst Kong says, as I keep walking and walking... I'll walk out of it..
God'll see me through it and I'll see light at the end of the tunnel...
Maybe this is my testing time. Maybe I need to change my attitude... my character needs to be developed... values challenged....
I'm still sad......
God.. please help me to get out of this...
Maybe its just PMS... Maybe its not...
I want to cry....... :~(
-RacheL- blogged @ 7/10/2005 10:49:00 PM
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home