Oh.. I'm having a backache all over now. Slept at the pull-out bed last nite. (those that is underneath your bed and u oull it out one..) Fell asleep halfway...
And I woke up at about 2plus.. looked around.. and fell flat again...
The next time I got up, it was 7:15am! :o
So i packed my stuffs and wanting to sleep a little more on MY BED, I fell on my bed and got up at 9am! Hahaha. Felt as if I had only 1.5 hours of sleep.. coz sleeping at the cheapsake bed was like no sleep at all!!! Urgh...
And I wanted to be in office at 9am! But ended up I went for my appt at Tampines instead. Haha.. Appt supposed to be at 1215pm. But I reached there at about 1115am and waited for my prospect in BK.
Halfway on the bus there, I've already started sending out sms-es to promote my mooncakes sales.. hehe.. and I didn't stop till he came at 1215pm!!! Can you imagine?
I sent out about 350 sms today!!! Hahaha.. and only like 60 replied me... with many "may i know who is this?" received.. hahaha...
It was good.. Gotten another 3 orders from 350sms.. and many supposed to get back to me.. hehe... I'm getting nearer to my target of 100 boxes and somehow, I feel that I'll have more and more orders coming in!! Praise the Lord!! :)
So, I went back to office and reached at about 230pm. So I packed my stuffs, went for a snack with Jeff and returned at 415pm! Hahah.. It was a long snack.. Had a good chat as well.. Mmmm.. guess it was divine opportunity.. hehe.. Managed to share with him and he shared his experience with me as well... Mmmm.. didn't seem as bad as I thought it to be.. kekeke...
Mmmm.. I should be glad.. hehee... Happy happy... :)
Another week tmr.. and I'm excited for the coming lessons!! :)
Praise the Lord for all that He is doing in my life.... Expect the Unexpected!! :)
-RacheL- blogged @ 7/18/2005 08:24:00 PM
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home