Yeah!! Done with the assignment due tomorrow. Heee... :)
Mmmmm.. so much had happened recently.. Don't really know what I was doing the past 2 weeks.. Life's been soooo hectic... Phew.... I can barely breathe!
But God's good.. He sees me through. He pulls me up... :)
Had another long talk on Sunday. I can't believe what I did & say... Beyond imagination! Hahahaha.... :)
Anyway, the air is cleared.. More to come.. More to expect... things going to get better... And I'm glad.... :)
I dont like to be in bondage... I like to clear things up. I like to be set free!! I'm... FREE!! to sing Your love, and dance with joy Your Truth has set me FREE!!! :D
The sky is bluer, the grass is greener.. Life's simply Great! Praise the Lord...
Lord, I pray that You'll lead me through all difficulties, You will comfort me and bring me joy, love, hope & faith. Father, I pray that You'll increase my capacity to do all that is coming. You'll be with me to guide me, lead me and be my strength. Father I thank You for all that You've done for me, I love You and I pray that in all that I do, I'll bring honor and glory to Your Name. In Jesus' Name I pray, Amen!
-RacheL- blogged @ 8/15/2005 10:26:00 PM
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home