Mmmm.. God is good!
I only realized that I made a prayer earlier when I just came back to view my blog!
Haha.. Received a call at 1030pm last nite. Cleared things up... the sky's blue again! :D
Hehe.. that was a quick prayer answered... :)
Thank you Father!!! Hallelujah!! :D
Yeah yeah... surprisingly, I didn't think much about it today & I've almost forgot all about it! :D Except for the 15 minutes when the trainer (Glen McCoy) asked us to think of something negative and to bring it up to the surface and then to push the negative thoughts away and to think postively. Some mindset thingy exercise that we were doing. That was the most negative thing I could think of then! Heeee... Praise God... Suddenly, I feel that that is no longer an issue! :D
Yeah... had a tremendous 2 days with Alessandro Forte
and Glen McCoy. Fantastic trainers and I think I'm already beginning to miss them after spending 2 whole days with them. I would have loved to stay behind for more things if CH was not rushing me to go off.. MMmm... kindda regret leaving early. :/
But PP was waiting for me at the MRT though. She was having a course at M Hotel. Hahah.. Wat a coincidence. :D
Yeah... satisfied day... and I guess everything's going perfect!!
Super on fire... for anything now.. and I can't wait for March to come!!
Sandro & Glen be coming again!! :D
Yeah!!! :D
-RacheL- blogged @ 8/24/2005 08:42:00 PM
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home