Mmmm... Dad was admitted to SGH on Saturday. He went to see a Chinese physician who advised him to go to SGH without delay... So i sent him there.. and he got 2 jabs and was admitted after they did an ECG on him... heart not pumping too well...
Supposed to have an outing with 21st MC at Suntec.. gottta forgo that.. didnt get to meet them.. and I did the coordination! Can you imagine that?? Sigh... :(
So.. was at the hospital till about 10plus before mum & I went back...
Dad was just discharged last Monday from TTSH... because he was giddy and for 6 days... there was no improvement... :/
God, I pray that Your divine healing be upon my dad and that You will touch him through this incident and that his heart will be more open towards You as we show him care & concern... In Jesus' Name, I pray, let his salvation be near! :D
Oh.. I checked with the nurse earlier... dad had chronic heart failure... cannot take salty food and cannot take too much fluid... cannot have stress... cannot walk too much... Mmmmm..... He will get well! :D
-RacheL- blogged @ 9/26/2005 06:25:00 PM
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home