Woah... Had a long 2 weeks break.. and I didnt touch my Guit at all! :p
Opps... Instructor went for some family function & the assistant taught on her behalf... Mmm... Missed my instructor... :/
AND.. one of my classmates heard from another instructor that our class is one of the slowest.. and the passing rate is 50%???!!?? And... he told her that unless she's the best in class, don't ever thought of passing!!??!!??
Woah... that stressed her and she was practicing 4 hours last week! And I didnt even touched it! Opps... *ashamed*
I was also spurred by what she said... and on the way home... we were talking about meeting during the week to practise... Joanne( she gave us a lift back home..) heard us & asked to join together too..hehee... so we discussed & guess tmr's the only day we can make it... so.... practice gonna start tmr.. and we gonne blast down the block!! hahahahaa......
God, anoint us & give us wisdom & understanding & nimble fingers & good memory!! :)
Amen!! :D
-RacheL- blogged @ 11/20/2005 09:54:00 PM
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home