WOah.... it's been a real cool 10 months.. and all good things have come to an end... :/
I'm kindda sad & missing the people around already... especially my team mates & some others... The last 2 months have been the most fruitful... got to know much more people through Drama & Dance... Cool people... That's for stepping out in faith to get involved!
No limits! God can use me to do far more things beyond my imagination. I shan't stop myself from accomplishing more.
What people say not possible, God says it's possible! Amen! :D
Finally, we are going to perform the cast-away Drama tomorrow! Yeah!! :p
Had a rehearsal today & it was real cool! :D
Couldn't have been better! Gonna practice more tmr.. hehehe... :)
Too bad Joy & Vivien are away in Taiwan.. Due to time constraints, they can't be involved in the skit this time round... :/
So, short of 2 people.. we have a total of 16 then.. :)
oh.. Jus is not going to be involved as well..as he's got to take care of the food! Yum yum!! :D
So.. 15 of us... yeah.. cool... I wonder what's going to happen tomorrow... everyone hanging back in school? Not bearing to leave CHC after school for the very 1st time... Mmmm... sad...sad... Hahahaha.. :)
Perhaps we should have organize something else for tomorrow nite.. keke... Mmmm... so exciting.. and I wonder how tomorrow will be like.. hehee...
Oh..also celebrating Vivien's birthday tomorrow.. gonna be a real early one.. coz.. she wont be around with us after Graduation... so.. it'll be an earlier celebration cum farewell for team 8! I've ordered a Mango Delight from Prima Deli! Yeah!! :D
Cool! :D
MMmm... Alright... dunno what to do now.. maybe play my Guit.. hehe.. Take a shower first.. :)
Praise the Lord... Thank You for transforming me and molding me in this 10 months. Words definitely can't describe what I've learnt and gained. Thank You Jesus, for allowing me to know You better and to experience You in a great way that I would never have known how. Please continue to guard my heart from things of the world.. and help me to walk in Your Righteous Way.. Keep me & Protect me Lord I pray... Amen! :D
-RacheL- blogged @ 12/15/2005 07:26:00 PM
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home