Yeah! So happy... Closed my first case ever since Graduation on Wednesday. :D
It was a long time friend who called on Sunday, met on Monday, then on Wednesday and it was done! :D
Never would be possible without God's intervention! :D Praise be to God! :D
More would be expected coming.. And I'm looking forward to life ahead! :D
So exciting... Christmas coming up... So more things to do.
Gonna meet up tomorrow and get some stuffs prepared... Sat gotta do deco at Fion's place.... MMmm... Gotta pray for Vivi... strength be upon her!! :D
Sat & Sun gonna be super long days... Mmmm... And I'm looking forward to Christmas.. and more happenings to come along! :D
Life's moving very fast.. gotta make the most out of it! :D
Oh! One great accomplishment! Cleared my lockers today! From 3 lockers + stuffs lying outside... I've cleared them all into 3 nice lockers... hehe.. meaning.. those outside have been cleared to be inside too! Left just some that probably would be followed up again.. threw the majority of the papers away.. lotsa of paper wasted! Hahaha... But I'm glad to have a neat, tidy & nice locker once again.. Won't feel so lost and untidy! Kekeke... :p
Good good.. all prepared to work come 2006! I'm going to hit my QC, QC Elite, StarClub, MDRT!!! Yeah!! I can do it!! With God's help and favor from men! :D
Bless me Lord, I pray, with Your Blessings overflowing! :D
Amen! :D
-RacheL- blogged @ 12/23/2005 01:36:00 AM
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home