Hehehhehe... Finally!!
I've finished my last preaching test... And I'm free! :)
Kekeke.. haven't been feeling soooooo relaxed for a long long time! :)
Finally.. I don't feel burdened to do anything.. hahaha...
And... few more services... and prayer meetings.. and we're all going our separate ways.. i mean the international students... so sad... :(
Had a good time fellowshipping at Pastamania @CPF Building. Buffet Dinner @$12nett! hahaha...
Eat till you puke! :p
2nd time there today.
Vivien, Joy, Ah Guang & Paul were there.. kekeke. we all had a great time.. chatting & chatting away.... cool!! :)
Appt supposed to be at 9pm.. but postponed to Thursday! Mmmm.... :)
iBook gonna be for sale... can start to look out for buyer liaoz.. kekeke... :)
And time to get my own lappy for work!! :)
Praise the Lord!
I'm so happy now...
Oh... And.. I wanna a Digicam!!!!!!!!!!!!
And I wanna a Nokia 6111!!!!!!!!!!! :D
Matthew 7:7-8
Ask & you shall receive, seek & you shall find... knock & the door shall be open for you. For whoever asks receives.............. Amen!!!
-RacheL- blogged @ 12/06/2005 11:39:00 PM
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home