Yeah! Christmas went past & New Year's here! How fast time flies!!!
I think last year this time I was still waiting for SOT Interview to come.. hahaha...
And now?? I've graduated!! Koolz!! :D
Praise the Lord for all that has happened and taken place... Learnt & Experienced so much in 2005. A year of challenges... gains and loss.... Friendships... Relationships... Character molded... values challenged... attitude changed.. (for the better I hope!!)
And more good attitude is expected... Delay is not denial... says my leader....
And it all comes from the BIG A!! A-T-T-I-T-U-D-E!!!
Alright.. More needs to be changed... and I pray that my attitude will be better.. in what way?? I also dunno leh... just read more of God's Word and live out what I've learnt.... I'm a child of God.. and i should behave like one!! Heheh.. :)
Thank God for everything... it hasn't been busy... but I've come through!
I've also finished my Basic Guitar Course a week before my SOT Graduation.. Hehe... more practice needed though.. Mmmmm... practice makes perfect! :D
Yeah yeah.. don't be complacent... more training needed.. finishing the class doesnt mean i'm good enough to play for CG yet... still need more efforts to better my skills first... then spend more time in worship... hehehe... Good good... awesome to be able to worship God together with an instrument! :D
Praise the Lord! :D
Alright.. New Year, New beginning... so more to do this year...
I've about 2 months left... minus CNY, maybe 1.5 months.. and I've to do $80K AIPI! Mmmm... Can I do it?? Yes! If I work hard and don't give up!
So from tomorrow onwards, get up at 7am sharp everyday and work hard!!! More people to meet and more deals to close! Amen!!
I can do all things through Christ who strenthens me!!!
Don't give up! Nothing is impossible as long as I put my heart & soul to it... with God's help!! Yeah!! All Glory be to God Almighty!! :D
Yeah yeah... Alright.. better have a good nite's rest later... so that I can start tomorrow GOOD!! :D
Thank You, Lord!! :D
-RacheL- blogged @ 1/03/2006 08:37:00 PM
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home