I can't believe my ears...
How could that happen?? Hahaha....
Mmmm.... Pastor Kong spoke about... Arise & Build 2006 today.
It was a great message.. History of CHC was once again brought up..
How we grew from 20 people.. to 500 ... 800...3000... 5000... 10000...12000...14000...18000 and now.. more than 22000... Praise the Lord for growth! Amen! Hallelujah!! :D
Well... I've been thinking..since the day i was told that Arise & Build is coming... How can I give more to build our own church this time round?? Silly me...got myself into debts.. sigh.... unwise unwise... and now... tryung hard to clear them....
But i know.. that by the time A & B starts in Nov.. my debts should be cleared by then... Amen... I have a vision for it.. and I can see it coming.. Amen... :)
So... we were having a great time worshipping God... and... offering was at the end of service today.. gave a big offering... haven gave such an amount in a long while le... coz... really very very very tight... really thought hard.. when i put that amount into the offering envelope... but i was reminded of that piece of note... when i put in my hand to take the $$.. Mmmm.... God's ways are always higher than our ways.. and His thoughts higher than our thoughts.. His way.. will be the best way... :)
And after offering... service came to a close... and we were worshipping... with the song.."Make a Difference". Just as I was thinking about how much I gave previously, i was thinking how i can give more... or how can i give???
And.. an amount dropped into my head... i fainted.. i was like... God.... is this for real??? It wont be possible... unless Your hand is in it.... But... the figure was like.... rather solid one... and i really wonder... coz.... i've never thought of that amount la... Mmmm... and i was reflecting earlier..and i realised..that...
Since the 1st time I gave, it has been moving from glory to glory... from 3 digits to 4 digits to ....... if this one were to come through, it'll be a 5 digits... Mmmm... I'm amazed.. :p
God... Lead me through this season... when I'm weak.. You are strong!!! Amen!!
-RacheL- blogged @ 10/01/2006 08:23:00 PM
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home