Woah.. I can't believe my eyes when I woke up... 3:50pm??!!??
More than half a day is gone! Woowoo.... haha... MMmm.. good decision to stay home today. Had I decided to get up and work, I guess I would have felt even worse.
At least, now I feel that my purpose was accomplished..a.k.a sleep at home.
Feels more recharged now, hehe.. :p
BS's supposed to be at 9:30pm tonite. JUST ..yes..i mean..Just...as I was bloggin, my hp went off.
SMS from LK:
"Hello guys :) the bs later will be changed to earlier timeslot. 9pm. Cya!"Yayy!! Can go home earlier tonite..not to chat till the wee hours I hope..MMm.. tmr is CG.. means... I'll be staying home...means.. can wake up later?? Oh no...
Discipline discipline.. Must be disciplined!! Hahaa...
Yup yup.. I'm hungry now.. should go find something to eat...and then study for my BS Quiz!! AAAhhh....
*gone*
-RacheL- blogged @ 10/18/2006 04:49:00 PM
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home