Yeah!! I didnt really get to talk about what happened during CG on Thur.
It was really cool. CGL wanted to go straight into Worship.. no need Praise.. coz.. he wanted the people to get into worship.. so.. from the start, we worshipped and worshipped...
And..the presence of God came so strongly! It was ... WOW!!!
God is truly amazing... He is indeed no respecter of persons..and the moment you are ready, HE is ready. He is always waiting to do something in us and through us. The moment we open our hearts to Him, He is eveready to move in us. Its almost overnight, God lifted me from a person in the depths of darkness into the high skies of brightness! Hallelujah! :D
As we make a decision to renew our minds, our mindset is changed, heart changed, actions changed. Pastor Kong always says... when our mindsets are changed, our actions and thoughts will change. How true.
God helped me to see from another point of view, allowing me to flow with Him and be more open to things and people around me. Yayy!! Thank You God, for being ever so gracious with me. :D
Yup.. we had a long long long time of prayer.. where all of us simply worshipped and spoke in tongues.. I could literally sense a lift in the atmosphere.. a breakthrough in the Spirit! As CGL is away for 3 weeks, I know we'll not be the same again. We'll be having combined CG with W204 but I know.. we'll not be who we are. We're members there; not new friends. And we wont behave like new friends! Amen!
Looking forward to next Friday, for a mighty move of God, to be ministered again! Yayy!!
Oh ya.. I wont be playing for 3 weeks, because.. they've got their own guitarist ah.. hehe.. okay..
Take a break.. and get focused on other things! More important things! :D
I'm very happy!! :D
-RacheL- blogged @ 11/18/2006 11:29:00 PM
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home