Oh boy! I met the most...uncouth, unreasonable, 丢人显眼 man earlier at Wheelock Place's NOKIA shop. Was waiting for our queue number.. when suddenly this guy screamed into the phone of one of the counter.
I think he had went there several times and his phone problem was not fixed. Hence, the agitation. Budden, screaming and yelling like that wont solve the problem la.. Kaoz.. :/
It just attracted the attention on many poor customers who were patiently waiting for their numbers to be displayed on the counter. Haha. Initially, people were staring, but later on, nobody really cared.. haha.. :P
I think he was just making a fool of himself and... i pity the guy who was serving him. Oh man. Being yelled at for nothing. And also the other guy on the other line.. Mmm.. being shouted at... even it was his off day.. Mmmm.. :/
Well.. i guess customers are always right. I'll want to be a good customer and not be like that person.. Screaming my head off just wont solve the problem at hand la... haha... Mmmm.....
Yup... time to zzzzzz.... i need to do more... xxxx tmr... hahaa.... for the chalet... but its a secret!! Hehehe... you'll know...when u are there!! :D
-RacheL- blogged @ 11/30/2006 04:39:00 AM
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home