Aww...got up at...12plus.. Had a sudden urge to go swim.
Not wanting to give up my desire, I decided to act upon it IMMEDIATELY.
Just as I was about to change, i notice that it was drizzling a little. NVM.
Just as I was about to leave home, I saw that the sky was POURING! And i mean... really heavy downpour! Haiyoh! How can this be?? Duhz... I merely wanted to go for a swim! It was still hot & sunny when I got up loh.. But i was determined. And nothing can stop me. Unless there's thunder.
I silently told God.. "this cannot be happening to me. Just a swim.. Stop the rain, will You?"
Rain didnt stop. It just got heavier. But i knew. My sincerity will touch God's heart.. Hahaha. trying to be spiritual here huh. hahah... :p
So i left home, with my swim gear, and umbrella. How ironic?!?! haha..
So.. i went to develop dad's photographs..and headed to the bus stop to take a bus.. 3 stops to the pool. Just as I was alighting, i realised that the rain had stopped! Haha.. Hallelujah! :D
Took a 5min to the pool, changed out of my top and 3/4, and voila! I'm jumping into the pool!!
Yayy!! Swimming has always been my passion. I may not be a fantastic swimmer, but at least, it is something that I enjoy doing, and can relax in.. :)
Yupp.. as per normal.. 30 laps.. and 50mins.. MMm.. still can't break the 45minutes target. Haha.. But at least... I could swim 30 laps nonstop.. Yeah.its non-stop flapping for 50minutes.. haha.. not exactly flapping... pushing in and out the water ba.. hahaha.. :p
(Its breast stroke in case you're wondering what stroke i swim..)
Yeah.. had a bath and headed down to meet my khakis at Suntec...before making our way down to Tanjong Pagar. Yeah.. It was satisfying. At least... I'm not eating..without any exercising.. though.. i think.. my 30laps effort are almost gone. Hahah..
But.. my muscles are aching though. Its been .. 11 months ..since I last swim i think.. I dun think I've swam since I last did it at Clementi Swimming Pool...when Belinda was then still my Team I/C. She called me for forecast as I was leaving the pool neh... hahhaha... Yeah.. i remembered that.. I was still in SOT then.. haha.. Mmmmm...
Yeah..I'm going to bed. SL sms and said.. I need to have 5 appts made tmr.. and its my target before I can leave office.. gosh.. but..she's good la.. thank God for a good manager like her.. keke.... Yeah.. Shanice gonna morning call me also.. haha.> mmmm... work work work!!! :p
-RacheL- blogged @ 11/24/2006 01:55:00 AM
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home