Hahha.. Been 3 days since i last blogged.
Each time i come to my own page.. i think of what to write... Mmmm..
Just read a fellow usher's blog. Mmm.. inspired.. hahaa...
Time to start my 3 days too.. Wanted to do it last month. Failed attempt.
Need to be more disciplined. 1-2days manageable for me. 3 days. Mmm.. so far. only managed to last 2 days. Coz.. too many outings le.. hehe..
Time.. to... stop going out! Hahaha.. Mmm..
Anyway.. gotta start my 24hours soon.. and... yeah.. gotta work on it le..
Can save $$ too.. haha.. Mmm... Been spending a lot on food.. urgh..
Why do i like to eat?? Put on weight as well. Mmmm...
Control control..
Had a busy last few days..haha.the days seemed so long.. but had fun..
Yeah. I love it.. I love to do what I'm doing.. haha...
Okie.. time to go cook.. ops.. did i say something about eating again.. ?? haha..
Yeah.. I'm hungry leh. keke.. okok..faster go.. before too late..
-RacheL- blogged @ 11/14/2006 01:40:00 AM
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home