Yayy!!
Much awaited duty is here in 7 hours time. Haha.. MMmm... very much prepared.
I hope so. Been thinking, asking, praying about it.. since...maybe 2 weeks back. Hah.
Just pray that I'll be super alert and vigilant later.
Dont be blur. Stay calm, cool and zai! Ai Zai! Haha.. :P
Don't panic.. We can do it de!! Just be focused..
I hope.. I can receive something from God as well..
Last duty, i totally hear nothing from Pastor. When i watched the online earlier, nothing that I heard sounded familiar! Haha. I can imagine how stressed I was 2 weeks back.
All the 'noise' going on in the net, I couldn't focus on what Pst was saying at all.
Every instruction that went through, I was scrutinising my ears to try to understand and hear what was being said.
Hah.. Way to go, ger... still lots to learn! Yayy!!
Yup...I hope.. I'm all prepared for the battle later, I can't be more than prepared..but I know, as I plan.. God'll direct my paths! Amen!! :D
God, help me to be a better leader, to lead in a way that'll be pleasing in Your sight.
I'm a leader tmr, not an usher. I'll serve like a leader.
Help me to hear every single instruction that is comm over the net and filter out the muffledness and noise! In Jesus' Name, Amen! :D
Thank You Lord, for another wonderful morning.. :D
讲了要去听
听了要听懂
懂了要去做
做了要做好
-RacheL- blogged @ 11/18/2006 11:58:00 PM
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home