Wooohoo!!
Its good to be in the presence of God..
Ahhh... I know what I've been missing out le.. ahhaa...
Yesh.. I've found it back... Enjoying what I used to enjoy...
Spending time in His Presence... not finding it a routine.. but..
just to immerse in His Presence.. letting the anointing flow...
Cool!!! Practiced for 1.5hours, time flies..just like that..without even me realizing..
That is called... being in His Presence.. Time flies.. and you just hope that it'll stay like this forever.
Yes. I need to renew my mindset. I'm not just playing for fun.
I'm not doing it as a duty.
But I want to minister to the people.
His Presence, where His comfort and peace will flow..
Where healing will take place...
Use me Lord, an empty vessel, wholly surrendered to You, and You alone!
Ohh.. I want more of You in my life!!!
Thank You, Jesus!! :D
-RacheL- blogged @ 11/16/2006 05:05:00 PM
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home