Mmm.. Set me thinking since last nite.
After a talk with someone.
What do I want to do ultimately?
Where is my ultimate land of sowing?
MMmm....
My 1st Calling - to be ...
My current feeling - I love what I'm doing.
How??
Was challenged to make a decision.
Do I have to make a decision now?
Why push me?
Everything will take place in the right timing, in the right season.
Why is it that whenever I'm beginning to fall in love with something,
Something else will happen and take it away from me?
Can't I just enjoy the moment for a little longer?
Do I always have to start from scratch?
From dislike --> like --> taken away --> something new --> dislike....
Argh... i dun like to go through this process..
Its so saddening..
Am i only able to grow in this manner?
God.. I dun want to go through such a sad process.
Can I learn it in another way?
Conclusion:
What I'm doing, is a training ground for something even greater to take place in
FUTURE.
God placed me where I am for a reason in this season.
I'm sure nothing happens by chance.
And I'm here for a reason.
It may not be forever. But at least, I've been here.
Treasure what I have now, and do it to the best that I can.
There's still a lot to learn. I've not reached. I'm not there yet.
Please, let me stay for a while longer...
-RacheL- blogged @ 11/16/2006 02:08:00 AM
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home