Yes!!!
I'm soooooo happy now!!! Hahhahahahaha...
Because.... my section's chalet is finalised!! Yaayyy!!!
MMmmm... looks like it's been a long while since I've been to a chalet!
I mean.. organising one and staying in!! Yah.... long time no have le.. the last one.. i can rember is like... 2004?? CG's chalet i think.. and we dint stay in loh.. go there play games.. at night check out le.. so.. duh??!!?? rite??
haha... but nvm!!
Now... because we are dealing with Students!! We can have chalets on weekdays! hahaha...
And.. doesnt make a big difference to me!! Haaa.. coz... I have my own off days!! hahaha... Just gotta ensure my sales come in ah... Bleah..
Yayayaya!! Now.. I've to go vacuum, mop and practice.. below my joy turns into... sadness... coz.. my CGL will come after me!! hahaha...
Yeah!! COol!!! And I'm HAPPY! :D
-RacheL- blogged @ 11/02/2006 06:25:00 PM
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home