Hahah.. before I slept.. I was telling a fren.. I wanna get up at 10:30am. Coz I wanna go eat Mac'Donald's Hotcakes!! Suddenly had a craving for it. I slept at 5:00am.. Mmm..
I doubted that I could get up.
But guess what??? I woke up right at 10:30am. Hahaha.. must be the Holy Spirit. He knew my cravings.. hahaha.. Thank God for being ever faithful, even in little things. Haha..
So.. I 赖床 a little till 10:40am, got up, washed up and went down.
I just had to be there at 10:59am and I would have my Mac Breakfast la. How nice. I've a Mac'donald branch just right opposite my block. 5mites from my door step. Hah. :D
Yup.. So i went to the counter, ordered my Hotcakes with Saussage meal, Iced Milo w/o ice please..(yeah..started this when i was coughin last year. Didnt want to have more ice to make it colder.. but realised...they'll still give u a full cup... MMm.. more worth it.. hehe..no la.. but its become a habit. Not so diluted also.. hehe..) :p
Had my seat, and waited for my hotcakes to be served. Yah. its 11:00am le, you see? So..they only prepare it when its ordered. So it'll be pipin hot! Good anyway! Heh.
Slowly savor my hotcakes, my Iced Milo w/o ice.. and then my hash brown and saussage... Yummy. Heavenly. Yeah.
Then to the bank to help my colleague deposit a cheque, then back home. Here I am, Mmm... gotta practice guitar le.. and clean up the house... Yup.. its Thursday.. CG Day!! Last CG before my leader goes for reservist.. Mmm... 3 weeks.. he wont be ard.. Mmmm... Yup.
-RacheL- blogged @ 11/16/2006 01:18:00 PM
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home