Yes...thats what took place at Bishan Park this morning...
Not Bishan Park la.. haha.. miscommunication..as always happen when messages are passed from my parents.. hehe..
But since I'll be going out with them, I didnt bother to ask too much. As long as we get to where we're supposed to.. I'm fine. Hah.
But oh well, slight hiccup.. well.. Bishan Park is rather big. So.. initially didnt know where to alight, and alighted a little too early.. so.. after we alighted.. walked 10m... took bus for 1 bus stop.. Yeah.. too far to walk..and rather near to take bus.. but well.. we took bus anyway.. haha..
The cab driver gave me some false hope too.
He said.. "There's 100 car keys to be found, and one leads to a car!!"
When we reach the stage, nothing of the sort mentioned at all.. cheh!!! :/
So we walked a little and I think mum and I reached just on time. Heh. In less than 15minutes was the launching ceremony..where Prime Minister Lee and some other ministers 浇水 on the patch of grass to officially launch the project.. Not too sure what it is really all about.. but.. of the 80++ people who went upstage... they've all completed some sort of courses and seems like Dad is one of those who have completed many!! Wahahah... Hee.. Proud of him.
He's afterall a supervisor also leh.. hahaha.. So many people came and congratulate them.. Mmm..seems like.. its some sort of really 'recognisable' certification in their industry. Heh.. :)
Mmm..wanted to post some pictures here.. But.. can't link to Kodak Gallery.. Argh.. somebody help help?? Where to upload the pictures first ah?? So that I can put some here?? hehe... :p
MMmm... Yep... Everything finished about 11am... went to have brunch with Dad's colleagues and superior... Woah.. he treated us to coffee and paid for our Kway Chap. haha.. Nice superior.. keke.. :P
Yeah... then he drove us back home.. haha.. Mmmm... good...
Reached home at 12pm. Vacuumed and mop the floor again.. yah.. did i mention it was all wet and muddy at Bishan Park? My shoes were completely covered with mud!! And so were my beautiful feet.. Just like.. mud mask leh.. hahah.. So.. gotta step on my precious floor..hence..the vacuum and mopping.. haha..
Yeah... Wanted to take a nap..was so tired.. Lie on my bed from 2pm - 245pm.
I think I was semi-conscious. Eyes were shut. But brains were wide awake.
Don't think I slept at all.. sigh.. gave up..and so here I am..
Hahah.. Mmm.. gotta prepare to go out le.. Mum's already out to color her hair...
I'm gonna change... and go down to get my hair nicely done... and then come up change.. and off to Sentosa!!! Yah.. for wedding.. My cousin's wedding.. hehe... MMmm..
You can check out
her wedding album here if you are interestd..
Yeah.. I better get going.. before Mum starts nagging at me again.. ahaha...
Yup.. Pray that I'll have strength tomorrow.. I guess I'll be home late tonite.. Sentosa le... Mmmmmmm...
But it'll be fun!! :D
-RacheL- blogged @ 11/11/2006 03:02:00 PM
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home