Mmmm......
Yeah.. I did it again.. hahaa..
Haiz.... :/
Anyway, there's prayer meeting tonite at Jurong West.. MMm..cool..
Tonite I'll be holding Hotel 3. Mmm.. Should be fine. Done it twice le.
But... not doing it with my own SL. I pray that Hotel1 will be gracious with me.
Mmm.. bad experience. Haha.. Mmm.. Pray Pray Pray hard....
Gotta be more alert and vigilant tonite. It was fine the last time round. Tonite gotta be better.. Mmm.. gotta brainstorm in the train later. Threw away my paper the last time round. Sigh.. Too fast man. Now.. I can't really rem what is going to happen le.
And I was doing both H3 and H4 the last time. Now I also can't rem which is H3 which is H4's responsibilities le.. haha. Mmm...
Will figure it out later. MMmm.. yah.. okie.. gotta get going le..else will be late... yup..
Pray for me yeah! :D
-RacheL- blogged @ 11/14/2006 03:28:00 PM
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home