Yeah....!!!!
Went to SKIN.. 2nd time this week.. and guess what?? Hhahaa...
Tried on a pair of Jeans... Mmmm.. forgotten the price... but i think it was $600++ ...
:X
Hahhaa.. MMmm... if.. can get 3 more people.. with a total of 5 items..Mmmm.....
maybe can consider.. but..rather dumb thing to do.. looking at my current financial situation...
its like..sinking deeper... into what.. I'm already at... Mmmmm.. buttttt.... 50% leh....
Someone said.. "its spending extra $300.. not saving $300... "
True... to a certain extent.. hahaa.. but... nice to invest in a good and nice pair of jeans rite?? Mmmm..God.. can I buy?? hahahhahaha.. Mmmm.. I have a strong feeling..that God is saying.. "NO!" MMmmmmmm.... I'll see how things goes.. from now.. till the day.. i step into SKIN again... and if... i decide to really get it.. and... become sillier... hahahaa..
Mmmm...it would be crazy if anyone were to bless me that.. its totally... bo ko leng!!!!
The only person who would do that.. I can only see it as .. God.. hahaha... no one insane would get me that.. unlesss.... my... future... bf??? hubby?? hahahahha... but where is he????????
Wahahhahha.. its 3:36am.. and i think I'm getting gila.... hahaa.. go sleep la.... faint.. Zzzzz.......
-RacheL- blogged @ 11/23/2006 03:31:00 AM
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home