* Today is: *








* RaRa Baby's Wish List *

1. New born clothes for home wear - 2nd hands welcome.. :)

2. Diapers - still figuring out what brand better..

3. Milk Powder & Bottles

4. Capella Stroller S705 Retail:$329 Email babyorders@gmail.com for $275 only.



..................

still figuring out what else I'll need..

* How many visited? *
* Drop me a tag! :) *


* More about Me !! =) *
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

@LiCe_r@cHeL_nEo
Born:07Jun1981
Saved:28Jul1997
Baptism:06Jun1998.
Presents welcomed anytime! :D

City Harvest Church
W204, W352
UM4S5E

Prudential Assurance
Singapore Post Centre

NUS
Bachelor of Science
Statistics

Nanyang JC
Science, CT27

Northland Secondary
1E1, 2E1, 3E1, 4E1

Jiemin Primary
4/6, 5/6, 6/6

Hong Dao Primary
1C, 2CC, 3C

PAP-AMK


* My Networks *
.: Our Journey :.
.: BB :.
.: Beloved 4S5! :.
.: EG!!! :.
.: Huiming :.
.: Natalie :.
.: Joseph Oo :.
.: Feng Ming :.
.: Jingxuan :.
.: Charmaine :.
.: Vanessa :.
.: Soo Eng :.
.: Rachel T :.
.: Juliana :.
.: Jayme :.
.: Sabrina :.
.: Xin Yan:.
.: Yong Quan :.
.: Wanyun :.
.: Judy :.

* My Archives *
May 2004
June 2004
July 2004
August 2004
September 2004
October 2004
November 2004
December 2004
January 2005
February 2005
April 2005
May 2005
June 2005
July 2005
August 2005
September 2005
November 2005
December 2005
January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
July 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009

* Saturday, November 25, 2006 *

Sorry...but I've disappointed you..
Ops.. yeah.. i made it to office.
Shanice tried calling me since.. 850am. Haha.. i woke up at 10am. Yeah.
Haha.. Thanks to XY... for checking on me.. when I was just reaching office at 12pm. Hah.
And another kind soul called ONCE at 8:40am.. expecting me to hear that. I wonder how many rings was made.. I totally DIDN'T hear anything! haha..

Mmm... i realised at 6plus pm that.. my alarm clock went off..meaning to say.. it went off around that time.. 12 hours ago..in the morning too.. hahah... how could it be? I was trying to be ambitious or wat? Haha... :p

Anyway.. went to office..cleared some admin.. did some Usher Admin..opss.. and it was almost 3pm. I didnt even go for lunch k... haha.. but still.. Mmm.. anyway.. left office at 3plus.. coz.. gotta go buy ingredients..and go home cook for CG refreshments!

Yup.. cooked speahgetti. Haha... Big crowd was expected. 32 ppl. And CGL wanted SOLID food and variety. High standard neh. But i was cool. I knew my Spaghetti would pass anytime. Haha... :P

So.. Ling came and helped out at 5plus.. done with everything at about 7pm. Bathed and left home at about 7.35pm. Mum blessed us with the cab fare. Thanks Mummy. She said.."so heavy.. u all take cab la..."... Mum's the best! Haha.. But.. abit ex leh.. it was $6.60. Actually only $4.60....but it was 7.35pm loh.. $2 more.. sigh.. feel abit heartache. haha.. But.. though.. it was mum's money..still.. Mmm.. could have saved it.. but... Mummy loves daughter.. so... its okay la... I'll be extra nicer to her more loh.. keke.. :p

Yup... CGM was GREAT! Pursuing Your Dreams...
Yeah.. its about the same topic again.. and.. Yes! I wanna be a God's Dreamer.. I want to fulfill God's purpose for my life.. and yes.. I need to start planning and having a clearer vision of what I wanna do.. cannot 飘来飘去 anymore la.. Must have a focused and clear mind.. Then can i achieve greater things and be a great achiever for God! Amen!!

Okie..time to sleep..tmr gotta get up 7:30am for breakfast.. Meeting some Ushers for Mac'Donald's.. haha.. MMmmm..yeap.... Long day tmr.. yeah.. Nitez... :D


-RacheL- blogged @ 11/25/2006 02:36:00 AM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home