I've been wanting to get a DVD player.. for..... monthssssssssssssssssssss....
But never get to do it.. coz... its not a priority.. and no DVDs really that require it...
But... now that we keep getting DVDs... i've got no choice.... sigh...
Been hearing people telling me about watching the Glory DVD and got impacted.. Mmmm..
I got no player how to see leh???
So..this afternoon.. being unable to resist the temptation anymore.. I got to Northpoint.... looked around Harvey Norman.. and searched for one...
Bought one from LG... $99.. got KTV functions.. can give scores also... and got what.. can play from MP4... and dunno what... supposed to be value for money..and under sale also.. okie... So.. paid with my card.. yeah... what else do i have now?? :/
So... came back tried to connect.. and dug out my brand new 14"TV from the storeroom and tried to connect. But realised the TV...doesnt have certain holes.. for me to connect!!! aaah..... O.o
So... search the living room TV. Thank GOd.. that is compatible.. so can only attached it to the living Room's TV loh... the 14".. back in my room.. but channel 8 sooooo blur... ZZzz zzzzz.zzzzz de.... haiz.....
See how lah.. wonder what that TV can help me with.. hahaa.. suddenly.. I'm reminded of the TV i had in my hostel back in NUS days.. Ooohh.. nice nice.. TV just next to my laptop... and both on all the time.. hahaha.. but.. I pray that'll not be a distraction to me.. keke.. Yeah!! Okie.. gotta prac guitar le... CGM starting soon... ciaoz....
-RacheL- blogged @ 11/09/2006 07:18:00 PM
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home