Yes!! After so long.. My cases are coming in again..
Yesh.. and I can just feel it coming.. Amen! Work.. is needed and required to make it work. And I thank God for giving me favour with man. Yeah..
Closed a case today... though it's still at an initial stage.. but i know that when God's hands are upon it, no one can stop it! Yesh! :D
I can finally share something in CG this week. Havent been sharing testimony for a while. Haha.. life seemed.. nothing much to share.. and.. it seems weird when I mention too much about UM. I mean. somehow.. it just don't feel right.. if i were to share about what I'm doing in Ministry. Funny... It shouldnt be this way.. but I guess.. .that's not what my leader wants me to be doing ba... dunno...
I love what i'm doing now.. and I hope to be able to do more..with what I've been given. Glory to Glory.
Like I've mentioned.. God is bringing me up another level. I don't want to waste my life away just like that. Every second spent is never going to come back my way again. Treasure every moment of it! :p
Yup... Gotta learn to strike a balance.. After going through certain things last few days.. I think GOd is reviving that little fire I still have left with CG... Mmm.. balance balance... Yep... Thank God for leaders and good friends who care.. and encourage me to move on... Thank you Lord!! :D
-RacheL- blogged @ 11/08/2006 02:07:00 AM
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home