Just wanna thank God for placing all the people in my life..
So many people I'm thankful for.. hehe... Where should i start??
My parents.. for bringing me into this world. We may not be wealthy.. but...we are a small, contented little family.. without any major lack.. we have all that we should have... just pray for good health for both my parents.. Amen!
My friends! Thank God for all the friends I've made in my life.. thousands of them.. yes..thousands... Thank God for giving me the talent to attract friends and have made a couple of real, good ones. You know that they'll be there for you, when you need them. Friends I can count on, be it good times or bad. Thank you for being my friend! :D
My Manager, SL. Yesh. She's a good one. God-given one. I've never met a good 'boss' like her. She leads, guides, corrects.. in the manner she knows is best for me.. If I'm still not going to 自动.. haha.. I think she'll resort to the last move! hahaha.. Thanks for being my manager! :D
MY CGL.. MMmmm..sometimes.. things might not seem the way it is. But.. I think I'm still fortunate. I've a understanding CGL. I've got to learn to love my leader. :D
My Ministry. Nowadays, I can't live without them! hahaha...
Many of my friends say... I look happier lately.. not that I used to be sad.. but.. they say I'm really radiant... and happy with what I'm doing.. Mmm.. is that a good thing or bad?? I'm further from CGM..and nearer to UM... and I'm happier... hahaha.. Mmmmmmmmm........
But.. I'm really happily doing ...what I'm tasked to do... I love my ministry!! I love serving God .. with a bunch of people who are serious and on fire for God!!!
Motivation comes.. when there's unity... people serving with a shared vision, goal.. though it may be somewhat different compared with just bringing in the lost... but.. we're also making a difference to people's lives.. in different measures and ways... yesh!! :D
I guess... we have to be happy doing what we are doing. God didnt call us to hate or detest what we do, but to do what we are doing, cheerfully and with a right spirit! :D
That's what I'm doing now. Happily enjoying every moment of it..
I treasure every moment of it too... Not knowing..what the next step will be... But I pray... I'll love whatever God wants me to do... :)
Amen! Thank You God, for saving me... :D
-RacheL- blogged @ 11/03/2006 02:57:00 AM
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home