Wah... Been out since 2pm this afternoon.
Went to CHinatown to look for my dear ushers. Had lunch then went to Expo le.
Kaoz.. 851 took me like 65minutes to reach CHinatown from Yishun. Faint.
Sit till i wanna puke... Eee.....
Reach Expo at 5pm. And started to do bulletins and counting till 10plus! Gosh.
Left Expo at 11pm.... and went to Airport for DINNER.. Yah.. at 1120pm.
Had a quick bite at BK. Then took bus home.
Reached home at 00:45am.
Had a bath - 1:05am.
Did some admin. Changes. Updates. Now its 2:02am.
Yah.. gonna sleep...
The excitement and battle takes place all at the same time.
Mmmmm... Svc 1 - 4 I'll be doing special ops..a.k.a Candles-related stuffs.
Mmmmmm... I hope I'll be made useful and will be doing some important stuffs. Haha..
Don't wanna just do some easy stuffs. Ohhh... all 4 services I hope I'll learn different things though I may be still doing special ops. Haha.
God, I pray for Your strength to sustain me for all 4 services.. in the next 2 days. May Your joy be my Strength and help me to serve with alertness and sensitivity.
Mmm.... Monday... Meixian is coming.. I pray that You'll touch her life and transform her. Let her be my breakthrough before the year ends. Amen! :D
Also, pray that Sharon and Greg can make it for Monday svc too. Pray that Jeremy can come too. Pray that Kelvyn will change his mind too.. God... send me the harvest!!!!
Thank You Lord, for the chance to serve You once again... :)
Love you, God. Thank you! =D
-RacheL- blogged @ 12/23/2006 01:59:00 AM
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home