Haiyoh.. why am i so busy?? Yah.. very very busy lately...
with what ah?? Mmmmm... i think.. i'm using whatever free time i have.. to do... xxxx... ahha..
You'll know when you come for the chalet.. still a surprise to many i guess.. hehe.. o.O
Mmmm... yeah.. so tiring.. I'm sleeping at 3-5am almost every nite for the past 3 nights at least.. Thank God for a flexible job. Urgh... dunno good or bad.. haha.. Not really working.. and not really having income.. ahhhhhhhhhhhh... :x
Yah... every nite.. I'm also sending out emails.. emails upon emails.. ahha.. I think I'm too loso.. but... bo bianz.. things dont get done.. and changes happens all the time.. and worse.. when i dun get the cooperation i need.. it just gets more frustrating.. :/
Sometimes... we can't overload people.. Some people..already have enough on hand.. need to re-delegate to others to do it.. else.. they may handle 4-5 positions.. and ultimately..all deadlines are delayed..coz..they just dun have so much time to do everything!! aiyoh.. voice out voice out!!
Yeah.. when deadlines delayed.. all the various people waiting for deadlines also gets frustrated..coz they dun receive what they need...
Haha...
Mmmm.. okie.. at least.. I think I've always been faithful to the deadlines I've to meet.. so far la.. unless.. i'm not home to send it out.. yeah... but.. my late is just in terms of hours... like...supposed to be 10pm.. i send at 1am.. coz i reach home..already 11plus 12am le..
YAH! ....................
But so far.. i think I'm still fine.. Thank God for Your faithfulness and grace upon my life to see me through!! haha.. Stretch my capacity oh God... and multiply my time!!!
Yeah... lastly... 2 more days to Chalet.. Yupp!! And I'm still very excited for it!! Yeah!! Heee.. :p
Have been..since the day it was booked!! Yupps!! Heee... and is still looking forward to it!!! wooohh hooo... hehe.. Costa Sands.. Here 4S5 comes!!! Hahahaa.. :p
OKie... i shall stop my nonsense here.. its 3:09am.. and i need to sleep..need to get up in like.. 5 hours time?? ya.. ZZZZZzz.........
-RacheL- blogged @ 12/02/2006 03:01:00 AM
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home