Alrite. Back from the Wedding. Simple one.
At exactly the same place where I was the emcee. Haha.
But totally different feeling. Coz I'm not the emcee. And I dont have to worry about anything or be anxious about anything.
Just sit, relax, eat and enjoy! Haha. :p
The food.. Mmm.. ok la.. not as fantastic as Emmeline's wedding. Different pricing ba.. :x
7 of us from Primary turned up. Not bad. haha.. And... I'm attending the 3rd Primary school wedding in 2 months. Haha..
And the rest only been to 2 at most. Haha.. that's why they calll me "dajie" in Pri sch.
The one that brings them together and around. Haha.
Anyway, here's a little glimpse.. :)



Yeah... pretty Sihui... hehe.. I wonder who's next in line... keke... :p
Oh... and i saw someone at the wedding!! I saw his ex-gf! Haha.. what a small world.. and she is the bride's current colleague. Haha.. to think that she would be so excited to see me.. that's pretty amazing. Haha. Mmm... well.. Singapore's really small.. hehe... :p
Yup.. just taken medicine. Prob I'll go to bed soon... Zzzzzzzz................
-RacheL- blogged @ 12/15/2006 12:38:00 AM
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home