Mmm... time have been flying past soooooooo quickly.. that sometimes, i need to wonder.. what had happened..and what have I been doing??
Had a long friday nite... sat... didnt do anything much..and its like 11plus liaoz.. fast.
Slept at 11plus i think. Got up at 530am the moment Van called. Haha...
Thanks Van, my ever faithful morning caller. Hehe.. You're the best! :D
Left home at 625am. Went to pick up some orders from Ting - my pri sch mate who's selling some stuffs now. Haha. We wanted to meet up to pass each other for one whole week in vain. Its either I leave home too early, or I come back too late. She even asked.."how come your timing so 奇怪的?"
Haha.. ya loh.. Its then that I realised..that... I've been home really late... for many days le!! Haha.. I can't remember when I came back before 11pm. Haha. Mmm.. no good.. need to spend more time with parents le. Especially Christmas is coming!! Yayy!! Dad most likely coming for service.. Mmmm.. Praise God!! Mum has invited him. He didnt say yes or no yet.. BUT.. I'm believing that he'll come!! Yeah!! Amen!! :D
Yah.. after picking it up frm Ting, received 2 smses from 2 people. Both will be late. Oh well.. okie.. told them.. 7am at Khatib MRT then. So.. i took my own sweet time.. i had a whole 30minutes to take my own breakfast. Hehe.. Bought a plate of nice Hup Lee Bee Hoon and savour it while waiting for the rest to come. End up... I only managed to leave my area at 720am. Sigh.... 10min for me to travel from Yishun to Expo. How nice... haha.. well.. I did my best.. I told them.. "Pray that Angels will lift up my car..then maybe we'll fly a little..and be slightly faster.." haha...
I did my best..and travel.. at a speed you wont want to know.. but its definitely with safe driving.. hehe.. I think my skills not bad la... haha.. YQ says.. I'm a good female driver.. Hahaha.. What say u?? those who've taken my rides before.. I think.. I not bad la... unless I'm new to a place.. I think I can manuvoure quite well too.. hehe.. :)
I got sense of direction de.. kay...? :p
I think.. I've been travelling from east to west to north to south..that... I think.. most of the roads in Singapore.. i'm quite okay le.. somehow..can get there.. and if I've been there before.. usually I can rem and know how to get there.. unless... its too dark... rain too heavy..and I can't really see la.. keke.. :p
Yah... reached Expo at 735am. Parked the car and flew to Hall 8 man. I already walk very fast le... MMm...only to reach Hall 8... to be ... 'sneered' at.. haha.. for being late.. yah... we at fault la.. we were late ma.. Mmmm..no one to blame.... ya loh... :/
Yup... then began my day of serving... Mmm.. Stage... nothing much.. Tried to do something different.. but like nothing much special i can do.. or maybe.. i not sure what else i can do to make it even more fruitful. Haha. Mmmm...
Oh! It was SOT Graduation as well.. The whole scene was just so touching. Brought me back to the times.. how fast time flies. It's been a year since I graduated from SOT. How has my life been changed?? Have I been fulfilling my calling? What's the diff??
Mmm... questions that I rummaged through my mind as I watched the people going up the stage and collecting their certs.. hehe... Mmmm.. Good and beautiful memories.. :)
Always in my mind. The friends made, knowledge gained, experiences tasted.. wow...
Those were the days.. but I dun wanna live in the past. The future is more impt. And I want to live out the best of what/who I can be. God had put me here on earth for a great purpose and I need to fulfill my calling, so that at the end, I can say. "I've done my part. I've ran the race. I've done it well." Mmmmmm.....
So... with a long SOT graduation, svc ended late. RC ended late. Left at almost 4pm man.
Went to pizza hut for a grab... hehe...thanks Jayme for 25% discount.. keke... :p
Then to join CG at Pasir Panjang for Christmas Dinner. 2 frens came. But I guess only 1 is counted. Hehe. It was rather nice.
But ex. Super ex loh.. Mmmmm....
Loads of funny side dishes...that I dunno how to appreciate.. haha... Too chim for me le... haha.. here's a glimpse... of what we had.. :)

Then back to join other frens... had fun too.. Mmmm... Thats my Sunday.
Monday... went to support Charlotte today. Mmm..she didnt do so well today. <<,.. but its okay. She's still courageous to have come thus far. Its very good already. She'll always remain a special fren in my heart. My 1st fren to be made in sch - Kindergarten! :D
Jiayou Charlotte!! I believe in you.. :D
OKay..time to sleep le... *yawn*.... see ya ard... :D
-RacheL- blogged @ 12/19/2006 02:14:00 AM
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home