Mmm... I wonder why.. When information is being passed, its either i get the wrong info.. or i get it super late. Mmm.. does it take that long to send a sms??
Or issit people are always super busy. Okay. Don't expect everyone to be super-efficient.
But.. why do some people always take other people for granted and assume that someone else will do the job?
Sigh... its not the first time... and I pray that it'll be the last.
Don't like to know about it..only last minute.
Sometimes, i can salvage the situation and ensure all goes well. But not all the time.
If I dont get sufficient time to do it... Mmm.. then..sorry... the whole group will just get into BIG trouble. Haha. Imagine all coming in what they are not supposed to be. :/
well well well... I pray that there'll be better communication between one another.. and ... CORRECT and ACCURATE information will be passed... Haiz...........................
-RacheL- blogged @ 12/19/2006 02:10:00 AM
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home