Mmmm.. Prayer Meeting was rather short today. Mmmm....
Alpha IC. MMmm.. nothing much... :)
And... I think.... i'm falling sick.. i dont wanna confess that.. but my nose been 'raining' the whole day. Kept "ahhh....choooooo....ing...." aiyoh eh.... faint...
I think every year...around Christmas time... I'll be not well.. Mmm.. must break this curse!! Yes! In Jesus' Name!! Else how to serve? Duhz.... :/
This year got 5 services somemore... Must get well in time..then can serve man... :)
I think..it's all about lack of rest and sleep.. Mmmm...for once.. I think i can sleep late late on sat. I hope so.. yah..thats the only day this week.. unless.. Friday too.. hehe...
Oh.. btw... no CG this Friday. We'll be having an Evangelistic CGM on Sunday Nite instead. Having some sort of CG yet its like a dinner at some place where we can share..and exchange gift! Oh man.. Mmmm...what to get for my 'partner'? We all had a 'lucky-dip' with CG names on it. $15-$20 each.. gotta get something for the person written inside..Mmmm... we shall see....
Pray for some inspiration first.. keke.. :p
Yup... Pray that I'll be fine too... stop raining... and start shining!!
1+4!! Yesh.. Must bring at least 4 friends this Christmas!! Yes!!!
Mmmm... yah. i know. still waiting for Chalet post hor?? Mm...wait wait.. maybe Friday... or Sat la.. keke.. :p
Yup... GOnna sleep soon... tmr gotta get up at 715am latest!! Bleah.. Thanks Van for being my ever faithful morning-caller.. hehe... :p
-RacheL- blogged @ 12/13/2006 03:05:00 AM
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home