* Today is: *








* RaRa Baby's Wish List *

1. New born clothes for home wear - 2nd hands welcome.. :)

2. Diapers - still figuring out what brand better..

3. Milk Powder & Bottles

4. Capella Stroller S705 Retail:$329 Email babyorders@gmail.com for $275 only.



..................

still figuring out what else I'll need..

* How many visited? *
* Drop me a tag! :) *


* More about Me !! =) *
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

@LiCe_r@cHeL_nEo
Born:07Jun1981
Saved:28Jul1997
Baptism:06Jun1998.
Presents welcomed anytime! :D

City Harvest Church
W204, W352
UM4S5E

Prudential Assurance
Singapore Post Centre

NUS
Bachelor of Science
Statistics

Nanyang JC
Science, CT27

Northland Secondary
1E1, 2E1, 3E1, 4E1

Jiemin Primary
4/6, 5/6, 6/6

Hong Dao Primary
1C, 2CC, 3C

PAP-AMK


* My Networks *
.: Our Journey :.
.: BB :.
.: Beloved 4S5! :.
.: EG!!! :.
.: Huiming :.
.: Natalie :.
.: Joseph Oo :.
.: Feng Ming :.
.: Jingxuan :.
.: Charmaine :.
.: Vanessa :.
.: Soo Eng :.
.: Rachel T :.
.: Juliana :.
.: Jayme :.
.: Sabrina :.
.: Xin Yan:.
.: Yong Quan :.
.: Wanyun :.
.: Judy :.

* My Archives *
May 2004
June 2004
July 2004
August 2004
September 2004
October 2004
November 2004
December 2004
January 2005
February 2005
April 2005
May 2005
June 2005
July 2005
August 2005
September 2005
November 2005
December 2005
January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
July 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009

* Wednesday, December 27, 2006 *

Rainy Season
Wow.. its been raining.. i believe at least for the past 24 hours...
Its been raining before i went to sleep last nite. And the rain has not stopped... Duhz..
its so sianz.. I dun like the rain.. it spoils my day... it disrupts all my plans..
Dun like to go out in the rain.
Melts my make-up.. dirties my pants/jeans/longs!
Rain makes me wet too! Urgh... dun like....
It might be a different thing though.. if I'm walking in the rain with someone special... ahhaha..
I dunno..when the time comes... i'll let you know.... Heh... :P

Mmmm.... went to visit my god-Grandma this afternoon with mum. And.. PRAISE THE LORD!!
She said the sinners' prayer! Wow.. Mum led her in hokkien. Cool eh.. Mmm..
So glad that after sooooooo many years and attempts.. finally... mum succeeded!! :D
But i reminded mum that... this is just the beginning.. gotta keep teaching her and talk to her about Christ so that she'll have a strong foundation and will not be shakened when her children come and deny her decision... Mmm... will be praying for her..... that Jesus, You will show Yourself real to her.. and convict her of Your presence, Your truth. For the Truth sets people free.. Amen!! :D

So happpy... mum wept. Tears of happiness.. Yayy!! Thank You Father!! :D

MMmm.. oh yah... i forgot to mention a little hp thingy given by my CG member. Every sister has a pink tortoise and brothers has a blue one. Hehe.. Cute and nice rite?? You can see it in my previous post! :D
And.. i forgot another pigglet soft toy too. Hee.. from a long time JC mate.
My ex-CG managed to get him to come for service. And so nice of him to remember to get something for me!! Never expect that at all!! Heee.. :)
Alright... here's a glimpse of what it was.. :)

Hee... soooo cute rite?? It is nice loh... hee... loved it... Mmmmm....
I think i've changed... I dun used to like soft toys... I think..they are waste of money....
and also... collect dusts... Mmmm... i wonder why....
I think hanging out with the youths indeed made me more youthful.
I'm not as serious as i used to be.... and I think.. i'm more crazy and siaoz nowadays.. haha...
Its a good thing i guess... No need to always be so stern and strict and bother about looking good and nice ALL the time.. sometimes.. we just need to let down our hair...and have a great time.. without bothering what others will say.. about our actions/behavior.. as long as... we're not doing anything too demeaning or immoral.. haha...
You know what i mean rite?? Sometimes.. just act cute... or play like a child... is okay la... just back to the good 'ol days... haha... :D

Mmmm..... well well... I am who I am... I am who God made me to be.. Mmmm..... :)
I am special in God's eyes and I forever will be.. :) No one can refuke that! Hee....
Thank You Lord, for making me to be who I am today.. :)
For without You, I am nothing.. and can accomplish nothing.. It is not I who live... but Christ who lives in me.. Amen!! :D
Make me to be more Christ-like each day Lord!
Teach me to love others as You love me....forgive others as You've forgiven me...
Thank You Lord! :D


-RacheL- blogged @ 12/27/2006 02:12:00 AM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home