Oh yah!!!
How can I leave out my THANKS!??!!??
Thanks so much to FM.. for running up and down the lifts and flats.. when the mailboxes are locked.. you know? the new letter boxes, you can locked the opening?? Yah..
when that happens, dear fm will run up to hand deliver my parcel.. leaving them on the door step. Keke.. :P Truly, a servant-heart. I dint even ask him to go up!!! He went up on his own and called me to tell me... the people are still awake!! that was 4am loh... hehe... :D
I owe you one!! :D
Thanks to Nat.. for taking the front seat, helping me to sort out the cards and calendars.. hehe.. Looking for the names and matching the cards with it.. hehe..
Thanks to Jo also, for the couple of trips you made.....
MMMmmm.. Thanks to Jayme also.. for accompanying us!!
Thanks to all of you!! I can't have done it the whole nite on my own!! yeah.. Love you all!! :D
-RacheL- blogged @ 12/17/2006 12:08:00 AM
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home