Excel sheets day and night.. driving me crazy...
Hur hur hur... help!!
I've been on it since 10pm that I was home. Finally... done with all the excel and .doc.
Haha. MMm.. its not tat i hate doing it. Just that.. its a very C job.
Hahah.. yeah.. its my forte..but when you dont really get all the info you need, things just get a little frustrating... Hmm... i'm still not a patient person. IMPATIENT!
I like to do things fast fast and accurate.
But somehow... situations dont allow you to be fast. Gotta wait..wait...and wait... hehe... :P
Yah. Mmm.. gotta sleep le... Was in the rain pretty much today. MMm... I pray that I'll be well. Oh!! Hee..went to fetch mum and guess what?? Hahaha.. got some 收获 leh.
Gotten back 2 big water containers that can be used... for Group Outing!! Yeah...
Butt... buuutt... its still in the car now.. ahha... Mmmm... it was raining whole day loh.. how to take it out u tell me? So late le.. already so tired.. of coz leave it inside la.. till i need to return the car.. or when it's not raining then bring it up la.. Mmm.. perhaps.. its taking some space in the boot..and causing more petrol consumption? Hhaa...
I'm blabbering nonsenses again...
okok.. go sleep........Zzzzzz................ :P
-RacheL- blogged @ 12/20/2006 01:48:00 AM
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home