Mmmm.....
Was sick today still. More sick than yesterday. Nose almost dropped! The water inside can't seem to stop! haha.. Mmm....
Got up at 11plus. Told SL i can't make it to office. Sick. Sigh... super sick loh...
Got up to prepare and go for my appt which was supposed to be yesterday but postponed to today. Her case rather urgent so no choice. Cant postpone anymore. But she sure can see that I'm genuinely sick! Not bluffing! Yah!! :'(
It was raining so much today lo. Was in the rain somemore. As if I'm not sick enough. Haiz....
Came back.. on PC.. then do forecasts. Yah.. I can be prophetess le...
Haha.. true enough, was asked to help out call his people. Haha. So called a few. Some UC. Working leh. Can't pick up phone de. Yah loh... So... See if he can call himself tonite la... else... will call again tmr.
Coz.. I'm going for wedding le.. FInally.. Last wedding of the year.. Stressed... Pok le la... so many angpows... Tonite gotta be stingy a little. Cannot always so much.. Pocket struggling ah.. haha.. save some money for cab fare also.. hehe.. mmm.. ya loh.. hehe.. o.O
Yah.. better get going. Bathe. Change and to Orchard Parade Hotel le.. byess.... :p
-RacheL- blogged @ 12/14/2006 06:18:00 PM
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home