Wow. Its so fast.. Its Sunday... or rather... monday morning le..
Last week this time. I think I was still doing forecast for chalet..and about to KO.
This week. I just came back from another outing with my Ushers. Haha.
Had a great time stuffing ourselves at ChinaSquare Teahouse..and then lala-ing at PartyWorld Orchard. MMmm..
Love is also spelt as time spent together.What do you think of this quote? Mmmm....
Yah... I'm super super tired now.. Hope to get to sleep asap.
I shall blog another time.. Yeah.. I know I owe you many posts.. soon .. soon.. gimme some time please..maybe tmr..when I've enough sleep..
Gonna sleep till my body gets up automaticallty man.. Haha..
As I'm typing this.. my eyes are half-closed and trying hard to type properly and stop yawning...
Yah.. I'm really very tired... okok.. I shall stop ranting...get some sleep.. see u soon.... :p
-RacheL- blogged @ 12/11/2006 01:36:00 AM
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home