Got snapped at. For something.. I feel.. that's not very right.. but another feels is perfectly right.
Got screamed at, shouted at. And blamed at.
Well.. learnt to be smarter. Keep quiet in future. And nothing'll happen.
Always don't pay to be too concerned. KPO is no good.
People take for granted.
And gotta learn.. to be slower in action.
Its not always that being fast is good.
Too fast for my own good.
My brain need to process faster and mind think faster.
Actions and deeds..gotta be slower...
Sigh.... Haizzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz............. :~(
How can a small matter be blown big?
It was just a small matter. I just wanted to clarify.
And make known the possibilities.
And to be careful and wise.
Was I being too legalistic?
He said " WHO SAID CANNOT?"
"WHAT's WRONG WITH IT?"
True.. Bible never say cannot...
But..ppllleeeaasseeee... discernment???
Wisdom??? Implications?? Consequences??
Hello??? Why do you think I even bother to tell you and inform you beforehand??
Can you think??
You mean.. its wrong only inside church? Outside church is fine?
Why are we leading double standard life?
Its okie for the world to smoke and gamble, but not okay for Christians to do the same.
Does it mean we can smoke and gamble from Mon-Sat, and be holy and good on Sunday?
Certainly not!
Then... why in other areas, there's a double standard?
What's the diff..between... ministry frens and outside friends? normal friends?
Means.. you can so anything you like with outside frens..or people you are close with.. but with church friends...there're certain things you can't do???
Does it work this way?? I'm sure... Jesus treat everyone the same... be it a believer or sinner. He will not treat sinners in one special way... and believers another stricter way.. will He??
I don't think so....
Am i being too legalistic???? Am I??
I can only pray... that nothing B-I-G will happen.
God, please... help me... and the rest...
Please dun give her a hard time...
May we have favor and grace and understanding.
Our lives, into Your hands... Save us...God..
Thank You Jesus.
___________________________________________
Add-on: 7Dec06 10am
God is good. He hears my prayers..
-Settled- Thank God! :D
But sorry, I'm STILL NOT done with you!
I AM affected. Bah!
-RacheL- blogged @ 12/07/2006 03:04:00 AM
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home