January 2007 marks the start of many great friendships..
Thank God for the many people He has brought into my life.. :)
1st best friend - my Kindergarten fren...Fengyi!! :DCheers to 22nd year of friendship! :D

Friends since 5 years old. After being separated for 12 years, we were brought back together in the same JC - NYJC!
We were in the same ECA - Guitar Club!
And that brought us back closer again. The letters writing and mailing and occasional calls and smses kept our friendship together.
Looking forward to many more fun and laughter together with my beloved friend!!
Cheers! :D
2nd best friend - my Pri 1-3 fren... Ruiping..Cheers to 20th year of friendship.. :D

My dear friend, always supportive of me, of what i do.. always trusting me and believing in me. Thanks pal, for the frienship. Truly, treasure it alot! =D
Mmm... last time young... dun really get to take photos together much.. hehe.. but she'll never fail to send me her photo once in a while..so i still have them.. :)
Oh..she's a teacher oh...Dun see her petite petite.. hehe.. :D
3rd best friend - my Pri 4-6 fren...Peiwen..Cheers to 17th year of friendship.. :D

From Primary4, we've been through cold wars, and many stuffs. Haha.. But she's a dear friend I know I can depend on for years to come. Always there and willing to lend a listening year. Listening to my complaints and nagging.. Haha.. Thanks for being there! :D
Thanks for your trust in me too! :D
We may not be meeting up as often as we do, but..we know that if we are needed.. we'll be there! :D
4th best friend - my sec 1 fren...Emily..Cheers to 14th year of friendship.. :D

Mmm.. we've been through..alot alot.. she's the one who brought me to Christ.. Thank God for her! Without her, there'll be no me! We were the bestest of sisters.. we were almost like chopsticks!! She totally know me inside out.. A blink of an eye.. we would know exactly what each other is thinking.. call it telepathy.. but we can communicate without verbal words... 最高境界rite?? Haha.. but well.. things happen.. and so.. yep.. Mmm.. yah...
Missed the days, the times, the memories...I'll continue to pray for her... Amen.
5th best friend - my JC fren... Huiling..Cheers to 10th year of friendship.. :D

A very understanding fren. Woo.. from a teenager..to getting married le.. I can't believe it! :D
A fren whom also trusts me, believe in me.. and know and can compromise with me. Haha...
She really understands me too and is a strong woman who has her own principles to abide with.
Cheers!! :D
6th best friend - my JC fren...Lexane..Cheers to 10th year of friendship.. :D

Lexane! Knew her since my 1st 3 months in JC. Hehe.. Mmm.. a simple and innocent back then. Have seen her grew from a little gal to someone else's wife now. Wow. Time really flies. A dear dear fren, whom I know can keep for years to come. Thanks for having absolute trust in me. I'm sure our frenship will go a long way..though..she's more obsessed with her hubby now.. hahahaha.. :P
7th best friend - my NUS friend... Shuying..Cheers to 7th year of friendship.. :D

Wooooo...sad sad... I can't find many pics that we took together!! Argh.. haha...
We knew each other during Orientation Camp in NUS. Since then, we've not really been in the same majors, but really thank God that we maintained contact. Occasional dinners, long hours on the phone, held our friendship together. :D
Mmmm.. must really take more photos now man..but she dun really like to take pic leh.. Mmmm.. hehe... :D
8th best friend - my Science Club Buddy..Mei LingCheers to 7th Year of Friendship! :D

Wow... this is a friend to keep. Always caring and concerned for others, putting others before her self. Willing to take up any responsibilities given and works with a spirit of excellence. She's very very creative and is a very craft-person.. haha.. not sly. Not good at arts & craft, hence the name. Haha.. :D
We've been through real lots. Cries, quarrels, arguments, laughter and joy. We have our differences but at the end of the day, we still treasure one another. Bulk of my NUS days were spent together.. We stay 2 doors apart in the hostel.. we've seen the best and worst of each other. Hahah..when you are really working...and getting things done..the true self always surfaces... hehee.. :)
Thanks gal, for the friendship.. again things happen.. and I'll continue to pray for her too.. Cheers! :D
9th best friend - bestest sister...Vivi...Cheers to 2nd year of friendship!!! :D

Haha... I can't even believe it when I type...2years? Haha.. We've been as close as any 2 friends can be. The nites out at Mac'Donald's, chatting, sharing, fellowshipping and catching the last bus or even cab back home... We can talk about anything and everything. Truly, she's an Angel sent to me. We knew each other when she was brought to church. She's now growing..at a tremendous speed. So glad that we can serve God together in the same church. We may not be in the same CG anymore. But, we have pledged that we will not be just seasonal friends. Friends that pass you by during seasons of your life. We'll be best friends for eternity and we will always be a treasured friend to one another. Thanks sis, for the wonderful memories, the happy & sad times, the up & down times, thanks for being a part of my life, a part of me! :D
Love you deep deep!! :D
___________________________________________________
Thank God for all these friends.. Thank God that we're still in touch after all these years!! :D
Thank God for sending these people into my lives.. People I know I can depend on, whom really understands me, who is willing to lend a listening ear anytime..people I call my friends! :D
Different friends, i share different things..different areas of my lives... hehe..
But there's a few...that I can share EVERYTHING with.. I thank God for these few angels.. :D
I know there'll be more people coming my way.. And I thank God in advance that there'll be more angels coming my way.. ANGELS...yes.. haha... :D
I thank God... really.. more best friends in search.. :D
Wanna qualify?? Prove urself to be worthy to be one!! Hehehee..... :D
-RacheL- blogged @ 1/03/2007 02:33:00 AM
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home