Heheh.. met up with 2 pretty gals earlier..
Xiaowan and Wanyun! hahaha...
We wanted to go Pastamania for buffet de.. but guess what???? NO MORE BUFFET le!!
Jul was also going there today!! haha.. so qiao.. she reached there 1st and told me no more le... faint..
I was on my way down..so.. in the end.. told my friends..hey.. we gotta change venue.. MMmm..
so... we changed to Plaza Sing and had Cafe Cartel instead. All time Favourite of mine!!
St. Louis Pork Ribs!! Never gets tired of it!! Favourite!! :D
Yah.. I queued for 45min!! When i went in... both of them still not yet arrive loh... Faint.. i waited for another 15min before WY came... and then XW came...
Had dinner.. chatted.. fellowshipped... and then left for our movie at 930pm.
Watched Night at the Museum.. Nice!!
At least some storyline.. and heartwarming too!! :D
We watched it at The Cathay. with UOB card...extra 12% discount.. each ticket only $8.50 on a Friday nite.. Hehehe..
Show ended at about 1150pm and we caught the last train back Yishun... yeah.. nice time of fellowshipping.. hehe..cool.. next time shall come out again.. :)
Here's some pic. :)

before the food arrives.. only can start on the bread! :D

we love bread!! :D

Meinu with her Cabonara!! :D Yummy!! :D

Me and my St. Louis Pork Ribs!! Yummmmmy!! :P

Just us!! :D 3 Pretty ladies.. having a good time.. :D
Feels real good to catch up with friends once in a while.. I've plenty of friends... and.. if i want to meet up with a few... it'll take me a few years to meet up with all man.. I'm sure I've 1000s of friends to begin with.. hahaha.. Plenty I'm still in touch.. and some... lost touch.. haha.. :D
Alrite..time to sleep..another great day tomorrow! :D
-RacheL- blogged @ 1/06/2007 02:59:00 AM
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home