Had a partial CG outing today..
It's my Biao Jie aka CG member's birthday.
So..they planned a CG Dinner.. whoever can make it come kindda thing.
So after my visit to Gleneagles to pray for someone who's having a Heart Bypass tomorrow morning, I went down to Heeren to join them. :)
It was a okay dinner.. we had fun eating and talking.. as usual.. me and my vegetables stacking..
If you have never been to "Marche" with me before.. I'm best at stacking the vegetables.. hahah.
Many are amazed at my "stacking" skills. One small little plate can end up in 2 bowl-fulls of cooked vegetables.. hahahah.... I'm proud of myself in that area. Some who uses a BIG plate... ends up with a bowl of vegetables lesser than mine in quantity loh.. hahahahaha...
I'm good okay?? hehehe... :)
Yah.. went to Starbucks to fellowship after that.. :)
Same old place.. i can't believe it.. hahaha... I was just there last nite.. and there again tonite..
Haha.. :P
Yup... i guess.. the presence made everyone happy.. Mmm... Yup... some photos.. if it can be uploaded now.. :)

-RacheL- blogged @ 1/13/2007 02:38:00 AM
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home